11.5.11

Hey! Draw Something & Mortal Kombat

Hey all, been a minute. I just wrapped on a big project on a bit ago... but I can't tell you what it is just yet, soon enough, you will not be disappointed. On that Note, I want to let you folks know that artist extraordinaire Andy MacDonald & I are embarking on a new Blog project called "HEY! DRAW SOMETHING" because, well, we just weren't drawing enough stuff for fun... and that's what it will be... So far its just us, but soon more art warriors may join!

Here is the Mortal Kombat character redesign piece, but come on over to HEY! DRAW SOMETHING for more goodness!


4 comments:

James said...

This is AWESOME!

Also bizarre, cause I was about to draw pretty much the EXACT same idea.

This is now on my desktop background, where it'll probably remain for like six months.

chengwhich said...

hahaha, this is so awesome!!!

theWoodenKing said...

thats pretty sweet. loving those hoodies!

Animetalphysical said...

I would really like to join you guys in this. I need to have more fun with my work. My Name is Sean and I'm The artist for Pallbearer. I am guessing from your most recent comic in Decibel you know the Pallbearer that I am talking about. Love the stuff and you can contact me at Animetalphysical on facebook or my email is thedreamingmachine@hotmail.com